Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Need Help for Hat Shop
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need Help for Hat Shop
 Login/Join

<Ellen>
posted
Hi--I don't post very often but I am hoping someone can help me. I installed Hat Shop and put in my activation code but the pop-up says invalid code. Has anyone else had this problem? Can you help?

Please post to this group or email me at:

adee@satelephone.com

Thank You So Much!!!!!!

Ellen A. Frowner

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If there are any spaces before the code when you paste it in -it cant read it. I sent you your codes again just in case.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ellen A
This happened to me last week when I had to download everything again on to a new computer. The code I had in my notes had changed. By going into my account on the LivingsoftNW site I got the correct code and hey presto it worked and I am in business again.
Marge UK

Posts: 237 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello
I did not get an activation code when I download hat shop why?

Posts: 1 | Location: France | Registered: 24 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I did not get an activation code when I download hat shop why?

You must purchase the product to get an activation code. Downloads are free. You get a demo that will show you what the product is like, but will not print. When you purchase it, you get an activation code that permits printing of patterns.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post