Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fashion Designer
 Login/Join

posted
The collar, darts, shaper and skirt shaper screens aren't changing the pattern. I don't see a "draft it" button. Do my monitor settings need to be adjusted?

Katherine
West Michigan

Posts: 21 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The "redraft" button is just below the various design choices on the left in version 7.2. What version are you running?

Selma
DS Educator, DS Pro 7.2, MPD Pro 1.11

Posts: 32 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
6.13 pro. And on my other computer I can't enlarge the window below Mia's knees or right of the Size tab. I deleted the program and reinstalled and it didn't change so I must have some setting incorrect.

Thanks
Katherine

posted Hide Post
Hi Katherine

To solve the problem on your other computer go to the downloads page for DressShop and find the 'Patch to make Dress Shop 5 or Dress Shop 6 fit properly on-screen when running Internet Explorer 7.'
You may have updated your version of Internet Explorer on your other computer.

Posts: 71 | Location: Melbourne, Aust | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you thank you. I can't wait to try it.

posted Hide Post
Great. I got page not found. Now what??

posted Hide Post
CURRENT DressShop page
Dress Shop Home page

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
CURRENT DressShop page
Dress Shop Home page

I need to add some detail to this thread. There have been several different (similar, but different) problems during the past few years that cause Dress Shop to not fit the screen properly. The patch that is on the Livingsoft downloads page fixes just one of them. Others have been fixed by various Dress Shop updates.

The customer that started this thread is using version 6.13. The current build is 6.20. That is 7 versions of fixes and changes that she does not have. There are just too many possibilities, depending on which version of Internet Explorer you are using, which version of Dress Shop, and what your screen resolution is. Everyone's experience on this topic may be a little different.

To be sure you get a fix that includes ALL of the various problems that Internet Explorer updates have caused, you should BOTH:

1. Install the latest update.
2. If that does not eliinate the problem, then install the patch.

That should work. Anything less may not.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
1. Install the latest update.

I did mean the latest Dress Shop update... ;-)

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post