Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Manual in 2012 Update
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Manual in 2012 Update
 Login/Join

posted
I downloaded the update dated 6/12 this morning. I then installed the update and when I was finished with that, I opened my Dress Shop Pro program. I clicked on the manual but the only manual there is now the Doll Shop Pro Manual. Did I do something wrong? I only own Dress Shop Pro. Is there a way I can get back to the Dress Shop manual? I was in the process of printing it out so I can familiarize myself with the program before I get too "gung-ho".

Thanks!

Posts: 61 | Registered: 22 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I downloaded the update dated 6/12 this morning. I then installed the update and when I was finished with that, I opened my Dress Shop Pro program. I clicked on the manual but the only manual there is now the Doll Shop Pro Manual. Did I do something wrong? I only own Dress Shop Pro. Is there a way I can get back to the Dress Shop manual? I was in the process of printing it out so I can familiarize myself with the program before I get too "gung-ho".

There is a feature in the most recent version of Dress Shop that has caused some confusion related to the user manual. Look on the icon bar for a check box labeled "Show Doll Shop Deluxe Features". Others may see "Show upgrade features". Whatever it says, turn it off. If it is already off, turn it on, then off.

While that is in effect, only the Doll Shop user manual is provided. We will be releasing a house-keeping update later this week that provides both user manuals to anyone with both or anyone looking at the upgrade options. More on that minor update when it gets posted....

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have 9.06 and I do not see this check box. Where is it? Along the left side there is the model with Dress Shop and Doll Shop Pro underneath, but no way to make selections. Under the menu bar none of the icons have that options.
Thanks

Posts: 25 | Registered: 29 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kt:
I have 9.06 and I do not see this check box. Where is it? Along the left side there is the model with Dress Shop and Doll Shop Pro underneath, but no way to make selections. Under the menu bar none of the icons have that options.
Thanks

Sorry, the checkbox is used to display features that one can get by upgrading either Dress Shop or Doll Shop. This feature is for those running the demo as well as owners of Dress Shop Quick Start, Dress Shop Deluxe, and Doll Shop Deluxe or no Doll Shop at all. If you already have both Dress Shop Pro and Doll Shop Pro, there is nothing more to upgrade to, so the option is not displayed.

To get the option for both manuals, you will need that house-keeping update, I'm afraid. Sorry that I did not describe the "show upgrade" gadget in more detail. It is a bit different for everyone that owns a different mix of products....

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post