Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Princess patterns have DISAPPEARED!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Princess patterns have DISAPPEARED!
 Login/Join

posted
Here's what's going on -- I downloaded and installed the DS9 upgrade, which got me to DS8.05. (have to wait until first of next month when we get paid to get DS9)

Just tried to bring up the princess dress patterns -- the artwork is right, but the only pattern that comes up is what looks like a basic sheath. Princess patterns worked fine before the upgrade.

Is this my computer, or a software hiccup? Please advise!

Barb

Windows XP, SP3, 1 GB RAM

Posts: 36 | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please open DS, go to File>settigns and activate all yoru owned patetrns will be restored.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the same thing happening. However I have activated my patterns and still my pricess patterns don't show other than a as basic shell.
Thanks, Teri

Posts: 1 | Registered: 05 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
send in a problem report

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post