Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    sleeve ease in the cap seeve raglan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

sleeve ease in the cap seeve raglan
 Login/Join

posted
Are we able to reduce sleeve ease in this design? I tried to reduce from 1.5 to .75 but it doesn't stick seem to change?
Barb

Posts: 5 | Registered: 11 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, sorry to be answering my own post but felt I had better . I went back in to the pattern and cleared w "no blouse" again (I have been doing this) and with standard ease chosen, and going into fit, I have now "0" ease (vs the 1.5 that was in there b) for sleeve cap ease. (much better!) This is really jumping around with ease in these boxes under fit. Never had this much trouble before and mia froze and wouldnt let me choose neckline, but would with anything else....suffice to say went and restarted computer and drafted at standard ease and will see how it sews up.
Barb

Posts: 5 | Registered: 11 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the garment is to be made from a stretch fabric.
cap ease is set to 0

As the cap extends all the way to the neck there is no need for cap ease at top of shoulder.
The stretch fabric does it for you.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post