Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Summer 11 didn't activate when I upgraded
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Summer 11 didn't activate when I upgraded
 Login/Join

posted
I used the link in the message "Dress Shop's Spring and Summer 2011 Collection" dated 01 April 2011 12:53 PM to order the collection. This took me to the order page and when I logged in to pay it changed to upgrade DS9. I paid the $69 for the upgrade since I needed to. I did this on 30 April 2011. Then I downloaded the update, installed it, and activated it. When I open anything in the spring 2011 folder I get a message that stated that I need to buy it. Is this correct and the collection is no longer available as part of the upgrade or did I goof on something?

Posts: 113 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe there is a misunderstanding.

There are multiple new products available for users to purchase right now:

The Upgrade from a prior DS version to DS9- the Upgrade price is $69.00 and this includes a Bonus Collection ( different from Spring/Summer 11) at no charge. Load patterns from File>Load Patterns>DS9Bonus. The Upgrade also includes the Swimsuit Customizer Tool and new swim suits are included in the Bonus Collection.

Another New product is the :
Spring/Summer 11 Collection. The price is $59.00- this is NOT included in the upgrade price.

Buy them both for a limted time and get $30.00 OFF the total combined price.

Regards,
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have just tried to purchase the Spring/Summer 2011 collection.

I get the correct price but when I click on 'go to checkout' nothing happens.

I am worried because I lose my internet tonight at midnight for 6 weeks (moving out of the country).

Any help would be appreciated.

Dawn

Dawn

Posts: 14 | Registered: 28 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI the site may have been down temporarily so please try again. Make sure you log in so the program puts the collection in your account. Then try the purchase again.

If you have Win 7 make sure you are in administrator mode, close firewalls and anti virus
Make sure to download and activate.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi there, I don't know what I was doing wrong but, I have managed to get it now.

My system hasn't got down yet but should be any time now.

Will be back online once I have moved, should be about 6 weeks.

Thank you

Dawn

Posts: 14 | Registered: 28 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear you were sucessful.
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com