Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Screen Display Configuration
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Screen Display Configuration
 Login/Join

posted
What is the preferred computer screen display configuration for DS and MPD. I had mine set to what I had been told years ago and inadvertantly changed it. I tried to put it back to what I thought it had been, but the screens in DS and MPD look a little 'stretched' vertically. Right now I have it at 1600 x 900.
Any advice appreciated.
Lettie
DS Pro 9.07, MPD Pro 3.07. Internet Explorer 8.0, Windows XP computer

Posts: 43 | Registered: 15 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
Im the wrong one to answeer but mine is set to the suggested config of my monitor and system.

So I believe that the setup depends on what hardware you are using.

That means on Win 7 going to control panel, Appearance and Personalization then screen resolution and selecting the "recommended" setting.

Kaaren

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The best setting for your monitor is the one that the combination of your monitor, video card, and Windows 7 says is the native mode. This is especially true if you are using an LED or LCD monitor. When using that setting most programs will look correct on the screen.

Posts: 113 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post