Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Not receiving e-mail
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Not receiving e-mail
 Login/Join

posted
Hi,

I haven't gotten any of the usual e-mail messages since about the first week of October - I totally missed the upgrade messages to DS7. Anyway, I'd like to continue receiving them and don't seem to be having problems with anyone else regarding my earthlink address (cseverin@earthlink.net). If that one somehow isn't working with your server, could I change it to another one I use regularly?

Thanks!

Aloha!

Posts: 12 | Location: Oahu, Hawaii | Registered: 31 August 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I haven't gotten any of the usual e-mail messages since about the first week of October - I totally missed the upgrade messages to DS7. Anyway, I'd like to continue receiving them and don't seem to be having problems with anyone else regarding my earthlink address (cseverin@earthlink.net). If that one somehow isn't working with your server, could I change it to another one I use regularly?

You can change the email address used in your Livingsoft account to anything you like, any time you like. Two points:

1. You change it by going to the Livingsoft Northwest web site, go to "Your Account". Login and see the summary page about your account. There is a link there labeled "Change login email address". Use that. That email address is what your Livingsoft newsletter and update notices will be sent to.

2. Don't forget which email address you used as that is how you will login to your account in the future, should you need to.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks - finally figured it out. I had forgotten to write down my original password but I found it. I couldn't get it mailed to me (or at least couldn't receive the e-mail it sent) because somehow earthlink wasn't receiving mail from livingsoft. Anyhow, all is fixed with things written down. I'll probably be taking advantage of your upgrade offer shortly. ;-)

Aloha!

Posts: 12 | Location: Oahu, Hawaii | Registered: 31 August 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post