Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    DS9-win7-wide-carriage printer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DS9-win7-wide-carriage printer
 Login/Join

posted
It's a long time ago that I've been active sewing and using DressShop, but I've now got DS9.02 and would like to use my Epson LQ1070 wide-carriage printer. I have finally got the printer to print, BUT I can't get the bullets printing on the right side of the US standard fanfold paper. If there are anyone who could help me with this problem, I would be very happy.

Cheers, Anne from South Australia

Posts: 3 | Registered: 30 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's a long time ago that I've been active sewing and using DressShop, but I've now got DS9.02 and would like to use my Epson LQ1070 wide-carriage printer. I have finally got the printer to print, BUT I can't get the bullets printing on the right side of the US standard fanfold paper. If there are anyone who could help me with this problem, I would be very happy.

Hi Anne,

There should be only two possibilities:

1. In "File - Page Setup", the paper size and margin settings are not right. If paper size is wider than what you are actually using, the tagets will print off the page to the right.

2. Or, more likely, in "File - Settings", there is a check box labeled "Draft for a plotter". If you have that checked, it assumes your full draft will fit on one sheet. In that case, you get no target markers at all. So, be sure that one is unchecked.

If it is not one of those two, write to me directly at reports1 @ LivingsoftNW.com and we'll follow up further....

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post