Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Patriotic Machine Embroidery
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Patriotic Machine Embroidery
 Login/Join

<Arizona Kathy>
posted
Hello All,

I need help!!! I'm going to find someone locally who can do machine embroidery for me... One of my daughter's friends is deploying soon and we're throwing him a HUGE party. To that end...I need ASAP some good sources for Patriotic machine embroidery. Both for fee and free.

I really like the Americana color schemes but want to see it all.

Will be doing some "google-ing" on my own. Thank you so much....

Kathy in AZ
And, yes, this is a cross post so if you're on more than one list with me... you'll see this post today.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try embroiderylibrary.com good for designs and $$

Posts: 2 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Kathy

You're in Phoenix right? Well I met this lady and had coffee with her at ummmmm Eise....something a big coffee shop out there on 19th Avenue and Glendale I think, while I was in Phoenix visiting my Mom and sister. She does commercial embroidery and is a really nice gal. I met her on one of my embroidery boards. Unfortunately, I haven't seen her since. Too many people to visit, not enough time as the saying goes. you might want to email her.
peglegpeg@yahoo.com

Posts: 147 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
did you try Embriodery Library?

Posts: 36 | Registered: 15 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kathy,
There is also the Embroidery Billboard, which is a Yahoo group that you can join for free and they send you free designs and options to buy other designs. I have belonged to if for some time and think it is a good idea!

Gaye in Napa, CA
DSPRO, 6.11
Almost all DS stuff & patterns
Epson C84

Posts: 2 | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hop on over to sewing world - http://www.sewingworld.com.
There's a topic there under "machine embroidery" where you can ask people where to find certain designs. You're sure to get several suggestions.

Posts: 473 | Registered: 11 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
http://www.annthegran.com has some free and fee embroiderys. I know there are some patriotic themes on the sight. The designs I've down loaded from there have always been nice.

Posts: 152 | Registered: 11 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post