Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    System Registry Cleaners
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

System Registry Cleaners
 Login/Join

Board Administrator
posted
A Dress Shop customer has written about difficulties she is having uninstalling and reinstalling Dress Shop. The symptoms sound like what happens when the Windows system registry is corrupted and interfering with installations. Has anyone had good experiences with any of the registry cleaning tools out there? Can you recommend one? Thanks...

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I used to use a free program called Reg Clean.

You could probably do a google search for it.

k

Posts: 203 | Location: mailto:kaydavid@verizon.net | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had problems updating, uninstalling, and reinstalling MPD on my pc with Vista. A registry cleaner was recommended. I tried two of them, including detailed trouble-shooting sessions with one. None of this worked.

What did work was to turn off UAC in Vista.

Posts: 190 | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have read its not a good idea to use those registry cleaners,unless your a tech nut.I did use a reg cleaner one time, and it made a total mess of my PC.NEVER again!!!
My experience once with this problem was,to go into IE- and remove the folder for livingsoft completely,clean up your PC- disk cleaning and defragg,reboot and do a full build download again.This was a hint PeggySue helped me with one time.HTH Smiler

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post