Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    e-mail messages from Livingsoft
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

e-mail messages from Livingsoft
 Login/Join

<Wanda Eikman>
posted
I have not received any notifications of any kind from Livingsoft since I joined this forum. I didn't receive the notice on July 22 about changes from Info@livingsoft.com or any other messags from inro@livingwoft.com. I obviously don't understand how to set up to receive posts or notifications. I am now receiving the e-mail posts from the forum, but nothing from the company itself. Anything you can do to help would be appreciated.

Wanda Eikman

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wanda -

Try this. Under the "Go" tab at the top of the list find & choose "My Space". Under "My Space" choose "Preferences". When the Preferences Screen displays there should be an area in it titled "Profile & Appearances". One of the questions you are asked to answer is "Receive emails from administrators?" or something like that. Make sure that the box is checked.

I checked the box on day 1 and have been getting all the emails from Livingsoft.

HTH, Vicki

MPD Pro 4.00a, DS 9.09a, Win 7, IE10, HP Deskjet 7000 & Officejet Pro K8600

Posts: 208 | Location: in Texas | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wanda,

I am pretty sure that notices of things such as the change in the company, are based on your email account that is on record at Livingsoft, not whatever email account you use for Groupee stuff, unless they are the same.

You need to go to the Livingsoft website, choose 'My Account' in the upper righthand corner and check what your settings are under Account Details.

Patti Hamel
DS6.092, All Addins
IE6.0, HPLJ 1012

Posts: 28 | Location: Utah | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Wanda Eikman>
posted
Thanks Vicky,I'll try that.

Wanda

<Wanda Eikman>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by sewinggeek:
Wanda,

I am pretty sure that notices of things such as the change in the company, are based on your email account that is on record at Livingsoft, not whatever email account you use for Groupee stuff, unless they are the same.

You need to go to the Livingsoft website, choose
'My Account' in the upper righthand corner and check what your settings are under Account Details.

Thanks Patti for your response.

Wanda

posted Hide Post
I have checked both my Groupee and my LivingSoft accounts. They both have my correct email address, and have the notifications boxes checked. I am not getting any emails at all from the company. Now what?

Laura Dilts

Posts: 5 | Registered: 11 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The email lists are being checked for accuracy and merged. In the meantime if you check the Updates and postings topic here on the BBS, you can also check the livingsoftnw site for updates,as well as check the "check for updates" in Dress Shop under file.

The newsletter will also contain information about whats "new" and what coupons if any are being offered.

Even if you do not get the newsletter a copy is available to read at the main home page
livingsoftnw.com

Kaaren

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post