Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Need Help. Off Topic, Free for All Section not working
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need Help. Off Topic, Free for All Section not working
 Login/Join

posted
Sorry to post on DS section, but I need non-DS help. Two identical computers in the office were built 11/99, Win98SE, with PCtel,Inc. modems. Boss wouldn't allow going online so the modem was wiped from the computer I'm using, but not the other. The modem is actually in the computer, but we have no setup disk. I can copy and paste files from the other computer, and if I had a list of files from the setup disk I could create one from the other computer's files. Anyone with an HSP56 MicroModem by PCtel,Inc. out there? Could be a PCtel,Inc.MDMCHIPV.INF file in C:\Windows\Inf\Other. Keeping my fingers crossed. We just learned all federal court filings must be done by e-filing soon, and must register online for mandatory classes to be held Oct. 28. Please email me directly: diday@core.com. Thanks.

Posts: 221 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all who responded privately. Solution was to have new modem installed, plus adding RAM and backup ZIP drive. Now to update the OS and software and get antivirus program installed.

Posts: 221 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post