Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

newsletter
 Login/Join

posted
In browsing the LS website, it occured to me that I have not been getting the monthly email newsletters. I went in and tried to 'enroll' again. It has my old email addy and I could not find out how to change it. My new email addy is listed on the site and I can login using it. But apparently when it was changed, it did not flow to the newsletter site. I can find no phone # to contact anyone about this matter. Can someone help me on this matter. Also, and I have asked this before and did not recieve a reply. I get the daily digest discussion list. However 99% of the time the digest is empty. I don't know what is going on with that either. Thanks for any help.

Shirley

Posts: 23 | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If there are no posts- there is nothing in the digest.

However the newsletter email addy uses whatever your registered email address is- so go to the home page

click your account,
https://www.livingsoftnw.com/l...e%2fYourAccount.aspx
sign in with your registered email address follow the directions to change email address
scroll way down(under new user) and check accept offers, newsletter and new products boxes.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
In browsing the LS website, it occured to me that I have not been getting the monthly email newsletters.

Livingsoft does not have a monthly newsletter. It has an intermittent newsletter. They come out when there is some news to share. The latest newsletter is always linked from the Livingsoft home page. Click on it and take a look. If it is familiar, then you have not missed anything.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
get the daily digest discussion list. However 99% of the time the digest is empty. I don't know what is going on with that either.

This may depend on which forums you are signed up for. If that forum has no posts, you will get nothing in your digest. To check, go to the forum web page and select Go - Personal Zone - Notifications and see what forums you have signed up for. If there have been no posts in the forums you subscribe to, then your digest will be empty.

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If their is no messages in a form why send anything at all. I am a member of a few yahoogroups and the daily digest are only sent if there are messages, which makes more sense.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
If their is no messages in a form why send anything at all. I am a member of a few yahoogroups and the daily digest are only sent if there are messages, which makes more sense.

I don't disagree. But, we use a service and that is what they do.