Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Cap Sleeve Raglan - Sew Quick Collection
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cap Sleeve Raglan - Sew Quick Collection
 Login/Join

posted
I would like to know how to sew the sides and sleeves (sleeve cap) for this top. I think something was written up on it when it first came out, but I can't find anything now.

If you start your seam at the hem of the blouse, when do you stop sewing at the top?

I hope this isn't a dumb question.... Sandi

DressShop Pro 7.02a, MPD Pro 3 Version 3.01, Unlimited Womens Collection, Complete Pants Designer, Fashion Designer I & II, Fit Tool, Princess Designer, Ultimate Pants, Essential Lingerie, Ultimate Outerwear, Spring and Summer Collection 2005, Sew Quick Summer Casuals, Hat Shop, Home Dec, EPSON Workforce 1100 wide bed printer, Windows Vista and Windows 7

Posts: 58 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sew the sleeve front to the garment front -neck down, then the sleeve back to the garment back from neck down, then start at the Sleeve hem ( not garment hem) to the underarm, pivot( short turn 1-2 stitches finish the turn 1-2 stitches and continue to sew the side seam down to garment hem. Finish neck, with facings,or bias trim, or serge, turn and top stitch however you like, hem sleeves and garment.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post