Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Saw the cutest embellishment today
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Saw the cutest embellishment today
 Login/Join

posted
While at Sears, I was looking at the new jackets for winter and saw the cutest embellishment on a princess jacket. Along the seamline that goes into the armhole and the dart that goes behind the flap pocket, the designer zigzagged a coordinating . Really nice without being overpowering.

At Neiman's ( talk about shopping at both ends!), I saw a jacket that had a seam at the waistline with a slightly circular 6"-8" skirt attached. It was a very lightweight tweed, and the skirt was pleated with 1'4" pleats. Four or five ribbons and trims were then topstitched along the front opening down to the waistline seam and around the back, coming to the opposite front opening. Way too cute!!

Posts: 272 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Left out "coordinating thread" on the Sears jacket. Sorry

Posts: 272 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Neiman's jacket did not have 1'4" pleats! it had 1/4" pleats.

My fingers obviously couldn't keep up with my excitement. Sorry again.

Will edit before I post next time.