Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Standard and Pro
 Login/Join

posted
I cannot find an explanation for the differences between Dress Shop 8 Standard and Dress Shop 8 Pro. Could you please direct me to the site where I can see them?
Thanks,
Kelly

Posts: 272 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Home page upper right click patterns
or direct link
http://livingsoftnw.com/DS8/CorePatterns.htm

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I cannot find an explanation for the differences between Dress Shop 8 Standard and Dress Shop 8 Pro. Could you please direct me to the site where I can see them?

I see that Kaaren responded with the different pattern lists for Dress Shop 8 Standard and Pro, but I was not sure that was what you were asking for.

You own Dress Shop 7 Pro and the web pages associated with that product were pulled when Dress Shop 8 was released as we are no longer promoting or selling that product.

The differences between the Standard and Pro if you upgrade to Dress Shop 8 are two-fold:

1. Whatever differences you already had from Dress Shop 7 are still there (Pro has more advanced options and settings available).

2. Additional new features provided by the upgrade are described on the Dress Shop 8 upgrade page and which go to Standard and Pro are discussed there. I believe there are 7 web pages that describe the DS8 upgrade in detail. The first one is the link below and it, in turn, links to the others:

Dress Shop 8 Upgrade Page

To see whether it is worthwhile to upgrade from DS8 Standard to Pro, one only needs to use the program. The differences between Standard and Pro are many and they are shown in each option and tool dialog as they are used. When running DS Standard, any option, setting, or tool that requires Pro is shown disabled and highlighted in red.

Users that never see red, need no Pro. If you run into red all the time, then an upgrade may be worthwhile.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I already have the MPD Pro 2.5, would it be redundant to get the DS8 Pro upgrade?

Kelly

Posts: 272 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I already have the MPD Pro 2.5, would it be redundant to get the DS8 Pro upgrade?

Kelly

--
Kelly I asked this question and if you look back from the time of the release of D8 you will get a good reply from the administrators.. Helped me to decide.
Marge UK

Posts: 237 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks,Peggy

Kelly