Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Rememberace for Peggy Sue
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rememberace for Peggy Sue
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sharon in Torquay:
It's so hard to come to terms with the loss of lovely Peggy Sue, and particularly in such a desperately tragic way. My thoughts are with her family and friends.

It was a shock to me to learn that PeggySue is gone. I read the article and I feel deeply for her family as I"m sure it was devestating for them.My prayers and condolences go out to and for them. She was a wonderful friend and was very uplifting person. She will trully be missed by us all.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 19 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am so sorry to hear that Peggysue died.She was my main contact in obtaining various DS and MPD software and also when i had problems with the software. She was always a joy to speak with.

Posts: 18 | Registered: 23 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This was one patient, sweet person. Very nice to deal with always. As another person was saying when you were tearing your hair out,she would calmly find the answer or look for its. She sounded older than she looked. I was surprised to see such a young looking face behind that wise and sweet voice. This was a TRAGIC thing. May God rest her sweet soul.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 01 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It was such a wonderful rememberance to honor Peggy Sue with the new upgrade. She will be remembered with love & respect always.

I believe she will be watching over all of us while we sew with this new upgrade. Smiler

Hugs to all that knew her in even some small way.
Bobbieann

Posts: 228 | Location: Somewhere, Arkansas | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post