Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Rememberace for Peggy Sue
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rememberace for Peggy Sue
 Login/Join

posted
I was so suprized to hear of peggysue's death,she will most certainly be missed!!!!prayers go out to her family.God bless her spirit! a wonderful person that she was.Frowner

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When or where did this get posted? I watch the group everyday. She was such a sweet heart of a person to help you with your problems---always went out of her way to help. Frowner

jann

Posts: 43 | Registered: 02 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Click on the Livingsoft Northwest link above the post and go to Announcements for a very brief statement and link to the newspaper article.

Sadly,
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I remember calling one day, all flustered, ready to throw the program in the toilet, and Peggy calmed me down, and in about 2 minutes with her charming voice had me all straightened out (well the program not me!) She will be missed

Posts: 107 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Dorothy Rudkin>
posted
What a shock! I have spoken to Peggy Sue many times and was always impressed by her patience and kindness. She will be sadly missed by us all.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers to Peggy Sue's family. She was a big help to many of us. She will be missed by the Dress Shop/MPD family also. She will be missed.

Bobbieann in N. E. Georgia

Posts: 228 | Location: Somewhere, Arkansas | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Anna R>
posted
My heart will have a whole in it. Now that PeggySue is gone. I talk to her many time over the many years I had this program. She always made me laugh. My prayers are with her family.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PeggySue and I had a rather silly love for Kenny G that we shared each time we talked about the software. During those minutes when we had to wait for the computer to catch up to our directions, we would giggle like silly girls at a concert. Once, I even had him playing in the background when I called her! Yes, she was a sweetheart.

Kelly

Posts: 272 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This must be so difficult for Bob and Kaaren, and all the other people involved in Dress Shop/MPD. Our thoughts are with you.

Posts: 473 | Registered: 11 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Peggy Sue was the voice of Dress Shop. Any and all problems met their match in her. She guided those of us who were novices, lifted us with her humor and shared so much of herself-she will forever be missed.----Denise

Posts: 82 | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I so feel the need to do something other than sit here in shock. I was wondering if anyone has the information concerning the Cancer foundation that Peggy Sue asked us to send donations to when her daughter died. I want to honor her by sending a donation in her name. I can't believe that we have lost her in such a tragic and violent way. I simply cannot fatham anyone doing this to our PeggySue.

If anyone has this information I am hoping you would be willing to help honor her by sending a message to the entire group with the Cancer Foundations address. I figure that there are a lot of people out there that are feeling helpless and want to do something for her. This would certainly be a wonderful way to remember her by.

There just aren't enough words to speak about how I was honored to be a long distant friend as were all of the others that she helped over the years. So I will just say that we are all a lot richer for having her in our lives and will miss her laughter.

Take Care,

Katherine in Waco

Posts: 15 | Registered: 26 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Katherine,

I'm not sure which foundation my mother used, but whenever I donate anything in my sister's name I use the Susan G Komen Foundation. You have no idea how much yogurt my family goes through when they do their "Save Lids To Save Lives" campaign for Yoplait. http://cms.komen.org/komen/index.htm
I hope this helps.

I'm glad everyone here got to know my mom in some way or another. She is greatly missed everyday.

~Kristina
quote:
Originally posted by Granam:
I so feel the need to do something other than sit here in shock. I was wondering if anyone has the information concerning the Cancer foundation that Peggy Sue asked us to send donations to when her daughter died. I want to honor her by sending a donation in her name. I can't believe that we have lost her in such a tragic and violent way. I simply cannot fatham anyone doing this to our PeggySue.

If anyone has this information I am hoping you would be willing to help honor her by sending a message to the entire group with the Cancer Foundations address. I figure that there are a lot of people out there that are feeling helpless and want to do something for her. This would certainly be a wonderful way to remember her by.

There just aren't enough words to speak about how I was honored to be a long distant friend as were all of the others that she helped over the years. So I will just say that we are all a lot richer for having her in our lives and will miss her laughter.

Take Care,

Katherine in Waco

Posts: 1 | Registered: 16 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kristina,

Thank you so much for letting me know where you send rememberences. I will send something now in your mother's name.

I wish there was someway that I could take some of the pain from your shoulders, just know that you and your family are in my prayers.

I truly hope that your family are able to gain some comfort from the messages that are being sent. There is so much love to share. She was a bright light in our lives and that light will forever shine.

Take care,

Katherine in Waco

Posts: 15 | Registered: 26 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is hard to imagine LivingSoft without PeggySue. No matter what the problem, PeggySue could manage to find a solution, she was truly amazing. My deepest condolences to her children and her family, she was taken from us far to soon.-----Denise Stahl

Posts: 82 | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's so hard to come to terms with the loss of lovely Peggy Sue, and particularly in such a desperately tragic way. My thoughts are with her family and friends.

Posts: 49 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post