Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    where are the test garments????
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

where are the test garments????
 Login/Join

posted
I goofed. I wanted to see the old Ds7 pants patterns so I uninstalled DS8. The uninstaller took all of DS! Soooo, to make a long story short, I restored to just before I did the uninstall, then downloaded DS7. Would not install. Tried a couple of times and then did DS8. This time it installed and with all of my infor on it. However, I can't find the sloper/test fit patterns, not that I can print out yet, have to wait until the 1st or I should say the 4th when I will do the official upgrade and new pants thingy. In the meantime, where is the test pattern????----Denise

Posts: 82 | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
under size and test patterns

Posts: 16 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Under size- test fit patterns
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you. Of course, right in front of me and I didn't see it, sigh. Nothing new there LOL----Denise

Posts: 82 | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post