Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picture posted
 Login/Join

posted
I posted a picture of my new skirt and tee top onto DS club.

Sewlove

Posts: 21 | Location: NYC | Registered: 10 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, Evelyn. What a pretty outfit! The fit is so good.

It looks like sewing that top would be a pain, but it's gorgeous.

Sandi

DressShop Pro 7.02a, MPD Pro 3 Version 3.01, Unlimited Womens Collection, Complete Pants Designer, Fashion Designer I & II, Fit Tool, Princess Designer, Ultimate Pants, Essential Lingerie, Ultimate Outerwear, Spring and Summer Collection 2005, Sew Quick Summer Casuals, Hat Shop, Home Dec, EPSON Workforce 1100 wide bed printer, Windows Vista and Windows 7

Posts: 58 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful outfit, Evelyn

Carolyn

Posts: 190 | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Evelyn: Your new outfit looks so nice on you...and the fit is supurb! Just what we are all striving for. Thanks for posting.

Dress Shop-7 Pro and MPD Pro Stand Alone

Posts: 208 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 10 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Evelyn,
I just love the fabric you used for your new top. It fits you beautifully. That fabric seems to have some sparkle to it and a little shimmer. Can you share where you got it and what kind it is?
Lovely outfit,
Linda Flint

Posts: 139 | Location: New York | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Evelyn, your outfit looks great!!

Elsa

Posts: 70 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Evelyn,
Great outfit--fit, color, fabric--looks sooooooo good on you!
Elizabeth

DS: all; MPD
XP sp2, IE6, HP7960

Posts: 34 | Location: Coastal NC | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Evelyn thats so lovely on you.Job well done,the sparklies really add dimension too.Isn't DS great, we get clothes that fit!!!

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post