Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Update Help Question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Update Help Question
 Login/Join

posted
I've been looking at the new Help topics, as I was struggling with the concept of the lariat Smiler. There are some very interesting and helpful pages.

The last topic is "Fabric use for Sew Quick Patterns" but this topic will not display. PLEASE, is this something crucial or should I not worry about it for now?

TIA

Posts: 35 | Location: UK | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Anne
Like you that link does not work for me either, but if you look under the General DressShop help menu, and choose Help with Fabric selection. There is a choice to view
What Fabrics to Use with
Sew Quick Summer Casuals Patterns.
Hope this helps

Posts: 9 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi

I think the Fabric charts are activated when you purchase the products. The charts have been split into those applicable for each release - makes it much easier to read.

Posts: 71 | Location: Melbourne, Aust | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Posted 12 July 2005 12:42 AM
I just downloaded the 6.10 update and I see the
Sew quick patterns in a shaded grey and my screen has a green buy button at the top.
Does this mean I need a code to unlock these patterns. I checked my account codes before downloading and since nothing was there for this
new pattern set I figured I didn't need one. Is this correct?? I have been a member for a long long time. Donna

This is NEW and too cool. We have released an incredible fabric guide with the last few collections and it was gettign HUGE.

So if you own Spring & Summer and ActiveWearII and now own SewQuck Summer Casuals.bring up any garment with stretch and theres a notice under Mia about stretch and "tell me more".. click there and you get a choice of which fabric guide you want!

Instead of one very long guide you have a guide for each collection.

Our own Janet Dean has been doing these guides for us and it is a wonderful addition to the program! An amazing amount of work thats brilliantly done!

3 cheers for Janet!!!

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi

I think the Fabric charts are activated when you purchase the products. The charts have been split into those applicable for each release - makes it much easier to read.[/quote]

I have purchsed the collection, but have now got to it via the stretch option on Mia. Doesn't come up from the Help though...

Posts: 35 | Location: UK | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post