Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Display is crazy
 Login/Join

posted
All of a sudden when I open Dress shop I get a small window (about 5" x 3". There are scroll bars, file and size tabs and that's all I can see or access. How can I make the window fill the screen? I reinstalled and that didn't fix it. I went back to version 5.0 and that didn't either.

Katherine
West Michigan

Posts: 21 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
All of a sudden when I open Dress shop I get a small window (about 5" x 3". There are scroll bars, file and size tabs and that's all I can see or access. How can I make the window fill the screen? I reinstalled and that didn't fix it. I went back to version 5.0 and that didn't either.

You have received a Windows or Internet Explorer update (some of those install automatically and some only when you allow them) that is incompatible with the version of Dress Shop you are using. Reinstalling the same Dress Shop build you have on your home computer will not help. You need to either:

1. Download the latest Dress Shop update from the Livingsoft web site (see link below) and install that.

2. Or, if you are running either Dress Shop 5 or Dress Shop 6, you could try the patch file that also appears on the Livingsoft downloads page.

Both downloads can be found here:

http://www.livingsoftnw.com/DownloadsNew.htm

Hope that is all you need...

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post