Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thanks!
 Login/Join

posted
Thanks Kaaren...as usual...when in doubt, leave it out! lol. Or....if it ain't broke, don't fix it! Appreciate the quick response. Michelle in Texas

Dress Shop-7 Pro and MPD Pro Stand Alone

Posts: 208 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 10 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michelle:
Thanks Kaaren...as usual...when in doubt, leave it out! lol. Or....if it ain't broke, don't fix it! Appreciate the quick response. Michelle in Texas

This is the first message in the thread ... to what is this referring?

DSPro 6.14 (w/patch a) ... Fashion Designer 1&2, Fit Tool, Princess Designer
Activewear II, Spring/Summer 2005, Illusions, Ultimate Outerwear, Ultimate Pants
Add-Ons 1-14, Pattern Sets 1044-46, 1049-52
Windows XP

Posts: 126 | Location: Ohio, USA | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The orig post was under ds topics, updates but the subject line was slightly change so created a new thread.

If you click on thanks.from this post you will see tis a new topic thread yet again.

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kaaren Hoback:
The orig post was under ds topics, updates but the subject line was slightly change so created a new thread.

If you click on thanks.from this post you will see tis a new topic thread yet again.

It's just that many of us have these posts delivered to us in our email inboxes. Without any reference as to what the Thank You was for, or what the old thread was ... we're pretty much left hanging.

Especially since posts are slower now to appear, it is harder to remember the point of reference that would make a comment oh so clear.

Just a gentle Wink request for everyone to quote the part of the prior post that applies to your response. Now watch ... I'll be the next one to forget to do so Roll Eyes

DSPro 6.14 (w/patch a) ... Fashion Designer 1&2, Fit Tool, Princess Designer
Activewear II, Spring/Summer 2005, Illusions, Ultimate Outerwear, Ultimate Pants
Add-Ons 1-14, Pattern Sets 1044-46, 1049-52
Windows XP

Posts: 126 | Location: Ohio, USA | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Marilyn in Brisbane>
posted
How do you do quotes in this new groupee forum?
I've discovered how to hit "Reply to this Post" at the bottom instead of using the usual "reply" button.
But how you go about highlighting and included a quote is a complete mystery.
I get the individual emails landing in my mailbox as they are posted.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
How do you do quotes in this new groupee forum?
I've discovered how to hit "Reply to this Post" at the bottom instead of using the usual "reply" button.
But how you go about highlighting and included a quote is a complete mystery.
I get the individual emails landing in my mailbox as they are posted.

First, select whatever it is you wish to quote and press CTRL-C to copy it to your system clipboard. Then, click that "Reply To" button. When the reply form comes up, there is a row of icons across the top. Look for the one labeled

"..."

Click on that. You will see
quote:
x
appear. Put your typing cursor between those two, where I have the 'x'. Press Ctrl-V to paste your quoted words there. Now, click beyond the end quote bit and start typing your reply.

All of the icons at the top of that reply box do interesting things. Experiment a bit and see what they do... Wink

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
there are two ways
1 go to the baord itself and hitreply with quote
2 highlight and right click copy the portion fo the quote you wish to include, click reply post, rightclick paste the quote and add yoru text.

Kaaren

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post