Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trying to buy
 Login/Join

posted
I hope one of the administrators sees this. I am trying to buy essential Lingerie and when I have to put in my email address and password it takes it and then goes back to the sales window.When I press checkout it goes back to the same email request and password. I know my pass word but to be sure I clicked the forgotten my password button and still nothing happens. I also can't get into my account as it keeps asking for this email and password.I have Dress shop6 and loads more.A while back I tried to get into my account and again had the same problem and gave up but now I want to buy when the offer is on.
Marge UK

Posts: 237 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
please send me a private message with full name, email addy and I'll try and sort this otu for you.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<DressShopBob>
posted
quote:
I hope one of the administrators sees this. I am trying to buy essential Lingerie and when I have to put in my email address and password it takes it and then goes back to the sales window.When I press checkout it goes back to the same email request and password. I know my pass word but to be sure I clicked the forgotten my password button and still nothing happens. I also can't get into my account as it keeps asking for this email and password.I have Dress shop6 and loads more.A while back I tried to get into my account and again had the same problem and gave up but now I want to buy when the offer is on.
Marge UK

I will send your account password to you directly.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bob and Kaaren but the email and the password is the ones I have been using.I think the problem is at my end with my computer but am at a loss at what to do
Have spent some time reading my privacy settings on my computer and am wondering if I re register on the LivingsoftNW log in page, would it upset my account? I am wondering if all cookies have been deleted from my computer somehow and I will have to re enter info to allow me to proceed. Am not very technically computer orientated so don't want to do anything to upset things.
Would appreciate all the help I can get as presumably I will be unable to buy anything until this is fixed.
Marge UK

posted Hide Post
Well Kaaren and Bob I have cracked it. i deleted all cookies and files on my computer and hey presto I managed to proceed. My DH computer allowed me to proceed so we sat and looked at all the checks and worked through and nothing showed up. he said he regularly deleted files and cookies and as I hadn't done it did so and hey presto I managed to get into the site and it accepted me. this might be helpful for anyone else that might have a problem. It has driven me nuts
MargeUK

<DressShopBob>
posted
quote:
Well Kaaren and Bob I have cracked it. i deleted all cookies and files on my computer and hey presto I managed to proceed. My DH computer allowed me to proceed so we sat and looked at all the checks and worked through and nothing showed up. he said he regularly deleted files and cookies and as I hadn't done it did so and hey presto I managed to get into the site and it accepted me. this might be helpful for anyone else that might have a problem. It has driven me nuts

Another of the endless oddities of cookies, browsers, and the Internet. I'll pass this on to PeggySue (customer support). Glad you figure it out and thanks for letting us know...

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Both the "Your Account" page at Livingsoft Northwest and the Groupee.net require the use of cookies. If you happen to use Norton Internet Security with Internet Explorer, there's an orange globe at the upper right on the IE toolbar with a dropdown menu that has options for blocking cookies on the site you're visiting (ads and popups, too). It took me awhile to get used to this because IE isn't my default browser. Have to admit this feature is nice to have--just have to remember it. :-)

Posts: 221 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes Diane it is a nice feature and I do use it but on this occasion that was not the problem. Had to delete all files and cookies and hey presto it worked. weird. Thanks for your input though
Marge UK