New
Find
Notify
Tools

The board is quiet
 Login/Join

<ValraLynn>
posted
Hi, I read the digest every day and noticed that there were no messages on 2/28/06. Is everyone busy? Is there a nice new release on the horizon? Hmm. - Val

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Soft construction outerwear is due for release this month and tis in test.gggg
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yippee for the outerwear!!!

I also thought it was strange everything was soooo quiet yesterday - I had this mental image of everyone being startled by the appearance of the new MPD section on the bulletin board and everyone waiting to see what else would appear.... I have an overactive imagination Roll Eyes

DS
MPD Pro

Posts: 24 | Location: California | Registered: 04 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope the princess vest in outerwear is being rethought to include actual princess shaping. I tried for a week to send in a problem report about this and finally gave up. I still don't know if the problem report was ever received.

Kathy Warner

Posts: 81 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I hope the princess vest in outerwear is being rethought to include actual princess shaping. I tried for a week to send in a problem report about this and finally gave up. I still don't know if the problem report was ever received.

I had heard from several people now that MPD problem reports were not being responded to. So I spent today digging into it and finally found that the emails were getting held up on the server somewhere. When it got untangled, I received 40 or so reports.

So, bear with me a bit while I get through these and I am sorry that I was unaware they were not getting to me. I'll try to get through them all today and tomorrow.

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bob, I tried to send in a problem report on the 6.16 build in DS but it wouldn't send. Is this part of the problem you have mentioned? Should I wait a couple more days, or should I post the problem here?
Kelly

Posts: 272 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bob, I tried to send in a problem report on the 6.16 build in DS but it wouldn't send. Is this part of the problem you have mentioned? Should I wait a couple more days, or should I post the problem here?

I don't know of any problems with the Dress Shop problem reports. There are times when the server is down, though. If a report does not send, try again an hour later. If that still does not work, you can write to me directly at report@LivingsoftNW.com. But, I will not get your measurements and pattern settings that way, so I may not be able to help you as I could with the problem report.

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post