Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

major blooper
 Login/Join

posted
Oh mandid Ido a boo boo last night. I thought that Dress shop 7.0 was an update so I tried to download it. After it was downloaded of course it said I need to purchase it so I uninstalled it. when I did that , it uninstalled my DS 6.0 versionalso. When I re installed the 6.o version, neither the Ds5/6 update cd would load nor the DS instructional video cd. plus I now have lost the upgrade to 6.19, is there any wayof resolving this ???
Help

Posts: 11 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 18 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oh mandid Ido a boo boo last night. I thought that Dress shop 7.0 was an update so I tried to download it. After it was downloaded of course it said I need to purchase it so I uninstalled it. when I did that , it uninstalled my DS 6.0 versionalso. When I re installed the 6.o version, neither the Ds5/6 update cd would load nor the DS instructional video cd. plus I now have lost the upgrade to 6.19, is there any wayof resolving this ???

From the Livingsoft web site download page, download and install the "Full Product Download" that is labeled "Click here for a full product download master for 5.x, 6.x, or 7.00"

When you start the download, you might notice that the file name refers to Dress Shop 7. That is ok. That version supports Dress Shop 5 activation codes, Dress Shop 6 activation codes, and Dress Shop 7.0 activations. It is the Dress Shop 7.02 version (the button just above this one on the downloads page) that you want to avoid.

Once you have installed this full download master, run it and select "Help - On The Web - Get My Activation codes." Once those have been downloaded and entered (automatically, no typing), your Dress Shop should be back to whatever version it was you were running before.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post