Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Dress Shop 7 User Manual
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dress Shop 7 User Manual
 Login/Join

posted
I am new to the DS7 version. When I open the user manual, either from download at the website or within the program itself, the front page is for the Dress Shop 6 Family. Is this the latest user manual, the one I should be using with DS7?

Posts: 55 | Location: Alamosa, Colorado | Registered: 01 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am new to the DS7 version. When I open the user manual, either from download at the website or within the program itself, the front page is for the Dress Shop 6 Family. Is this the latest user manual, the one I should be using with DS7?

Yes- the user manual doesnt necessarily change much between versions....
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post