Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    where is the payment plan option?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

where is the payment plan option?
 Login/Join

posted
I have been waiting for this day to purchase DS8 upgrade and the pants designer only to not find a payment plan listed on the front page. HELP!----Denise

Posts: 82 | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have been waiting for this day to purchase DS8 upgrade and the pants designer only to not find a payment plan listed on the front page. HELP!----

We were going to announce the installment sales offer when we officially released the Complete Pants Customizer, but that got delayed a few days due to the problems we were chasing for the Doll Deluxe users. But, the page is there and you can purchase when you like. There will be an update next week when we officially release. But, the Installments page is here:

http://www.livingsoftnw.com/Installments.htm

You can order now and use the Complete Pants Customizer as it now is in Dress Shop 8.01. The patterns and settings within the tool do all work properly. We have not finished testing the tool, with all of its addon goodies using all of the older Dress Shop pants patterns yet. That is the part we still need to finish up. But, you can get that when the update comes out.

Or, wait till next week and do it the way we intended if you prefer... ;-)

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sigh, I guess I have to wait. I went to the installment link you indicated, but at the end, there was no area to specify the number of months to spread out the payment. Again, big sigh.----Denise

Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sigh, I guess I have to wait. I went to the installment link you indicated, but at the end, there was no area to specify the number of months to spread out the payment.

Bummer. I got my part done. I'll check with the server side programmer and find out where his part went....

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
just checked and the only empty box next to the credit card is the one for the extra code number that is on the card, no spot for number of months to stretch out payment.----Denise

posted Hide Post
I've just received an offer in the mail for a special offer to upgrade to DS8 and a coupon to add the Complete Pants Customizer for an additional $10. I would be upgrading using DS PRO. The total would be $99. When I went to the check out I cannot find a place to indicated I want this on the installment plan. Is there an installment plan offered with this purchase? Please tell me there is. I was so excited thinking I would finally be able to upgrade.
Thanks, Rena

Posts: 132 | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've just received an offer in the mail for a special offer to upgrade to DS8 and a coupon to add the Complete Pants Customizer for an additional $10. I would be upgrading using DS PRO. The total would be $99. When I went to the check out I cannot find a place to indicated I want this on the installment plan. Is there an installment plan offered with this purchase? Please tell me there is. I was so excited thinking I would finally be able to upgrade.

That offer page was not hooked up to go to the installments payment option. Just an oversight, though. I have that changed so you can get both the discount and installments. Try again now.

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the quick reply. I does now let me put in the 2 monthly payments I was wanting. But, it now states that the payment would need to be $50 a month. My total purchase is $99 which falls $1 short of meeting that requirement. On the following page it states that Total purchase must be $99 or more. Monthly installments must be $49 or more. Is that no longer the case?
http://www.livingsoftnw.com/Installments.htm
Thanks for putting up with my questions.

Rena

Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks for the quick reply. I does now let me put in the 2 monthly payments I was wanting. But, it now states that the payment would need to be $50 a month. My total purchase is $99 which falls $1 short of meeting that requirement. On the following page it states that Total purchase must be $99 or more. Monthly installments must be $49 or more. Is that no longer the case?

I'm pretty sure that the way it works is there are payments of $50 per month and the final one is less, by whatever amount is needed to make up the balance due. So, in this case, you should get one $50 billing the first month, then a $49 billing the second month.

posted Hide Post
Sorry for being so long getting back to this. I had to run an errand. When I try to process my order it won't process. It states "Monthly installments must total greater than $50". OH Well! Wish you had an item I could purchase for a dollar. HA!

posted Hide Post
Thanks for your patience with all of my questions. I never was able to get the payment plan to work. I did however go ahead and purchase the update. Now the really tough part is learning how to use the program gain.<grin>

Thanks Again and have a Blessed Night!
Rena

posted Hide Post
Forgot to mention that I never did receive an e-mail of purchase confirmation. I am using Outlook Express not AOL. I noticed where other using AOL had a problem receiving e-mails. Just wondering if other using Outlook Express are missing e-mails also.

Rena

Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sewalong:
Forgot to mention that I never did receive an e-mail of purchase confirmation. I am using Outlook Express not AOL. I noticed where other using AOL had a problem receiving e-mails. Just wondering if other using Outlook Express are missing e-mails also.

Nope. I use Outlook Express and Kaaren uses AOL and we both get our Livingsoft purchase receipts. We "buy" stuff all the time, when testing new release activations.

The usual problem with email not getting delivered is a spam blocker somewhere. This particular email is auto-generated and some spam blockers can detect that and block them. There are several possible ways to prevent it:

1. Add various Livingsoft email addresses to your address book. The sales receipt comes from sales@livingsoftnw.com.

2. check in your Deleted Items folder and see if it is there. If you find it, right click on it and see what options there are to mark it as valid. Different versions of Outlook Express have different possibilities. Add sender name to address book. Mark as "not spam". Things like that.

3. It could be getting blocked further upstream. I use Comcast.net, for instance and if I log onto the comcast web site and hunt up my email account there, I can find settings that that specify what is blocked by them, before it even gets to my computer. You might check with your service provider to make sure their spam filters are not stopping these.

All I know about, but I am not any email expert. Anyone else?

Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

I forgot to mention, I triggered a system request to have all your activation codes emailed to you. That also is a robo-generated email. If you do not get that, change something and let me know. I'll keep sending them....

posted Hide Post
I have not received the activation codes you emailed me. I just added sales@livingsoftnw.com to my address book. We could see if that helps. If not don't worry too much on my account because I was able to activate my codes through the program. Like you said, it could be my internet provider or who knows what. I am definately not the computer savvy person to figure something like this out. I do appreciate your trying to help though.
I also just went and checked my account details and where it states: Let me know about special offers and new products or Please send me your monthly newsletter, the boxes were unchecked. I know I had those check before, so I don't know why they were unchecked.

I'm just thrilled at this point that I have upgrades to DS8 and have my codes. Now if I could only come up with more time to sit down and go through it. <grin>

Rena