Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Can't enter activation code
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can't enter activation code
 Login/Join

posted
I just upgraded to DS 8 Pro. I have owned several previous versions, but have never had time to use them. I went under file, and it too me to an activation section, but it says "activations codes not available". HOw can I activate my new program? Any help will be appreciated

Posts: 3 | Registered: 04 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Make sure to enter your email address that you used to register your purchases and password.
If the site was temporarily down for maintenance- please try again. It was up a few moments ago when I checked.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I just upgraded to DS 8 Pro. I have owned several previous versions, but have never had time to use them. I went under file, and it too me to an activation section, but it says "activations codes not available". HOw can I activate my new program? Any help will be appreciated

I just activated with your account with no difficulties. It might have been a hiccup of Internet or server. When those happen, trying again a few minutes later may find it cleared.

Or, it may be an issue with your account information or password. I'll send that information in a direct email.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your response. I have tried several times, the email and password I am using are the ones that allow me onto the site, so they should be right, any other suggestions? I paid the $89.00 for the upgrade, is that right? I previously had up to at least DS 6 Pro. Also, I can't access Doll Shop which I previously had under DS 4 Family

Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thank you for your response. I have tried several times, the email and password I am using are the ones that allow me onto the site, so they should be right, any other suggestions? I paid the $89.00 for the upgrade, is that right? I previously had up to at least DS 6 Pro. Also, I can't access Doll Shop which I previously had under DS 4 Family

You do own Dress Shop 8. The only other idea I had was that your firewall may be preventing Dress Shop from contacting the web site. That is a common activity of trojan horse programs and your firewall may not be allowing Dress Shop through. I sent an email with some thoughts on that. You would need to either shut off the firewall while activating (not a great danger, but lowering the shields is always a bit nervous making). Or, you need to let your firewall program know that Dress Shop has permission. There is usually a list of applications with such permissions, but finding where that list is varies from one firewall program to another. Windows provides a firewall, but so does McAffee, Norton, and many others.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Finally, it was my anti-virus software interferring. Now I need to figure out how to access Doll Shop Deluxe