Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Ordering the discounted Spring/Summer Coll
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ordering the discounted Spring/Summer Coll
 Login/Join

posted
I tried to get the discount and used the code in my email (I even copied and pasted it), but it says Offer Code Invalid. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'll check tomorrow to see what I should do but I'll be out this weekend. I'm logged in and own DS9.
Wren
Wren73@gmail.com

MPD Pro, DS7 Pro, UP, UO, Illusions, EA, EL, FD1 & 2, FT, PD & many add-on patterns

Posts: 31 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: 22 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I tried to get the discount and used the code in my email (I even copied and pasted it), but it says Offer Code Invalid. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'll check tomorrow to see what I should do but I'll be out this weekend. I'm logged in and own DS9.

Very sorry, an error on our end. The offer was originally set to expire on 6/5, but we extended the offer just as the original email went out. Unfortunately, the coupon code expiration date did not get extended. Oops. It got fixed this morning, so do please try again with our sincere apologies for being so inept.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post