Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Trouble with DS 6 17 download
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trouble with DS 6 17 download
 Login/Join

posted
Hi,

I usually have no trouble with downloads, but this time I guess I screwed it up royally. Instead of getting Dress Shop 6_17, I get DS 5.31. I have tried contacting Peggy Sue but think I must have the wrong email address. Can anyone help?

Diane ernieanddiane@comcast.net

Posts: 39 | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I usually have no trouble with downloads, but this time I guess I screwed it up royally. Instead of getting Dress Shop 6_17, I get DS 5.31. I have tried contacting Peggy Sue but think I must have the wrong email address. Can anyone help?

Hi Diane. PeggySue can be reached at support@LivingsoftNW.com . Be sure you include that "NW" after Livingsoft. Livingsoft.com no longer exists.

Every Dress Shop Family update includes all the code and updates required for both Dress Shop 5 and for Dress Shop 6. The only difference in what you see and get is based on the activation codes you have. So, if your activation codes got trashed somehow, you will see 5.31.

So, you just need to fix your codes. If you run Dress Shop, then use Help - On The Web - Get my activation codes, they will be fetched and entered automatically. No typing. Done in a jiffy.

If that does not fix you up, do get with PeggySue tomorrow. Hope that does it, though...

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bob. I think I went into File....to activate the codes before and that didn't work. This time I went into Help ....Web site....Activate my codes. That did it. I now have DS 6.17
Diane

Posts: 39 | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post