Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Updating Dress Shop Software
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Updating Dress Shop Software
 Login/Join

posted
Hi Everyone! I have really old versions of Dress Shop Software ( 2.0 for DOS ) and ( Windows 3.1 ) and I have finally updated my computer system , and , the DOS interleave does not like running my DOS version ( 1994 ). I know that version still works!! Any help out there ??

Posts: 2 | Registered: 01 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The technology for Dress Shop has advanced as rapidly as the operating systems that run them. The last 15 years have seen incredible changes.

Please see the livingsoftnw.com web site at Dress Shop, click on tell me more under the description- it states which operating systems are still supported. The web pages will allow you to see what the program can now do.

Regards,
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post