Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Warmup suit
 Login/Join

posted
Can someone tell me if there is a problem with the loading of the warmup suit? I've been trying to send a problem report but the report does not send. Not sure what is wrong with not being able to send problem report. Thanks for any help.

Sewlove

Posts: 21 | Location: NYC | Registered: 10 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Evelyn,

I recall there being a note about this a couple of weeks ago. I think the warmup suit is not working because of some conflict between a bit of draft menswear code and the existing code.

It should be fixed in the next update. I'm not sure when that is due but it can't be too far away.

Posts: 71 | Location: Melbourne, Aust | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
select the wam up pant and warm up jacket separatly
K

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the help, but I don't have a warmup jackect just the workout jacket. The workout jackect is not what I want in the style lines and sleeve. Not sure how to get the style I'm looking for. Maybe I should look at the blouse and design from there. I want to design a hood with this jacket. Once again thanks for the help.

Sewlove

Posts: 21 | Location: NYC | Registered: 10 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try the uniftted shell pattern, and look if theres a hood option with it.If there is use that pattern.Not sure where that is I saw it once while looking around my program.

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post