Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    new to DS 9 and need help
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

new to DS 9 and need help
 Login/Join

posted
I have just updated to DS 9 after many months of not sewing at all. I am wanting to make one of those Grecian tops with the flat piece that goes across the tummy area. First off I don't see that option (flat piece across tummy) on the patterns and second is there any grecian pattern that is not a halter? In RTW you can find the style ie: gathered around the bust area and cross over or meet in center with straps going over shoulder with something covering the back area. I just don't feel as a full figured woman that a halter is flattering on me. But I do want some cute sun dresses for this summer. Any help much appreciated. Thanks and wish me luck getting back into the sewing saddle.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 10 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Explore the empire tool a little more, what you are describing may be found in that line more than the Grecian line. Available in Blouses and Dress'.

You can wrap over the bodice front and set the neckline.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post