Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    MPD measurements to DS?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MPD measurements to DS?
 Login/Join

posted
Oops. I measured my daughter in MPD, starting from a standard size and changing a few measurements. The test garment fits fine (yea MPD!) Now it's saved in MPD, how can I use it in DS if a DS pattern is closer to what she wants?

Kathy Warner

Posts: 81 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oops. I measured my daughter in MPD, starting from a standard size and changing a few measurements. The test garment fits fine (yea MPD!) Now it's saved in MPD, how can I use it in DS if a DS pattern is closer to what she wants?

Re type the chart to DS and you will need both side length, body depth and wont be using some of the new chart numbers you now have.
The charts and codes are different.we have automtaically adjusted charts from DS to MPD but not going in the other direction.
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post