Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Differences between Comfort Princess and Comfort Fit Level?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Differences between Comfort Princess and Comfort Fit Level?
 Login/Join

posted
I've been starting with fitted princess garments and then choosing a comfort fit level if I want something comfortably casual. I like those results. Should I end up with the same thing if I chose a Comfort Princess in the first place? The one time I tried it, I didn't care for the fit but perhaps that was a fluke.
Linda in VA

Posts: 86 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Possibly, often I add some other element...but the "fit" level as comfort is generally the same.
The comfort princess came out before we released the fit tool...in Illusions when we developed both the Casual and Comfort fit levels.

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post