Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Double V Blouxe from New Collection
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Double V Blouxe from New Collection
 Login/Join

posted
Can anyone give me some suggestions about the Double V Blouse? I would like
to make this but am wondering about cap ease/height because I almost always
have a problem in this area with this program. I am also wondering about
the type of fabric. The pattern doesn't appear to have facings - I know I
can make them but I wonder if I should be making this pattern out of a
knit??

Lori

Posts: 8 | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lori if your planningn on making a garment with a knit as you said,are you aware, that you need to enter the stretch value?

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Posted 14 July 2005 12:07 PM
Can anyone give me some suggestions about the Double V Blouse? I would like
to make this but am wondering about cap ease/height because I almost always
have a problem in this area with this program. I am also wondering about
the type of fabric. The pattern doesn't appear to have facings - I know I
can make them but I wonder if I should be making this pattern out of a
knit??

The double Vee is set to a casual fit level and should be made of a lightweight fabric. Its loose fitting, a nice cotton gauze would be ideal.

To make these quick you can use either a full facing, or turn under, press, topstich and trim at neck edge. OR trim off seam allowance and apply a purchased or self made bias, or chanel.
Neck facings appear in the print menu right after the sleeve. You can use or toss.

mutiple choices to finish.you select,.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
The double Vee is set to a casual fit level and should be made of a lightweight fabric. Its loose fitting, a nice cotton gauze would be ideal.

This patern is listed under close fitting blouses. Could it be placed in the casual blouse section with the update? The pattern lists are getting soo long (that is really a good thing) it would make looking for a style much easier if the patterns were in the group where they belong. I would only look in the close fitting section if I had a knit.
Joanne Damon

Posts: 20 | Registered: 11 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yep

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post