Login/Join

posted
Just testing to see if emails to to my inbox Big Grin

Posts: 107 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Testing my luck.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
testing...just signed up under a different email address then what I did originally. Hope this one will work! Smiler

Melinda
Bixby, OK

Melinda Stone
Bixby, OK

DressShop Pro 6.10, Fit Tool, Essential Lingerie, Activewear, #1023
XP Pro, HP 720 printer

Posts: 7 | Location: Bixby, OK | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
testing to see if I get an e-mail from the new list. So far I'm only getting stuff from the old list.

Kat >^..^<
My Pattern Designer Pro 1.09, DS Pro & Doll Shop Deluxe Fashion Designer Suite v7.02, Doll Shop Deluxe, FD1, FD2, Activewear II, Spring & Summer 2005, Men's Essential, DS Fit Tool, DS Princess Designer, Illusions, Ultimate Outerwear, Ultimate Pants, Add-ons 1-14, All pattern sets through 1046, plus 1050, Hat Shop 1.1, Home Dec Sampler 1.02, Win XP Home, HP C5180, IE 7.

Posts: 15 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SewKat - how did you get your signature on the site? I have one but it is only on my email. I'd like to have it for this site so I can properly inform those I ask for info. Thanks, Kelly

Posts: 272 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Go to the new livinsoftnw.grouppee.net site.
Go tab
My Space
Profile - then click on - view/edit complete profile
Scroll to the bottom and you will see a signature space. In the block to the right you can type your signature as you want it to show up in mail.
When done click on the Submit button on the lower left of the screen.

Or

You can copy and paste your outlook signature.

to find it, go to your main drive, usually C:
C:
Document and Settings
Your Folder
Application Data
Microsoft
Signatures
Open your DS signature file, then copy and paste it into the new sites signature block

Kat >^..^<
My Pattern Designer Pro 1.09, DS Pro & Doll Shop Deluxe Fashion Designer Suite v7.02, Doll Shop Deluxe, FD1, FD2, Activewear II, Spring & Summer 2005, Men's Essential, DS Fit Tool, DS Princess Designer, Illusions, Ultimate Outerwear, Ultimate Pants, Add-ons 1-14, All pattern sets through 1046, plus 1050, Hat Shop 1.1, Home Dec Sampler 1.02, Win XP Home, HP C5180, IE 7.

Posts: 15 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Testing myself - insomnia, new meds, paint fumes, and the stress of moving is not condusive to sorting through things.

Not to mention that my pair of DS capris from last summer ripped right down the center back seam today (so I was lifting a five gallon bucket of paint - so?). ((ggg & grr))

Renee Graham
Home is where the sewing room is!

Posts: 31 | Location: Fort Bend, Texas | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Okay, I've registered, logged in and am trying my first post.

Posts: 13 | Location: Whitby, ON, Canada | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post