Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Questions
 Login/Join

posted
Sorry if these have been asked before: I have been away for a long time...about DS-7..I own all the tools and MPD Standalone, what would be the advantage to upgrade and what would be the cost? Also, I have been trying to download Doll Shop without success. I had it before but my computer had to be wiped clean and I lost it...please advise. When I do try to download I get something saying I am downloading DS-4...is that Doll Shop or Dress Shop...just want to be sure. Thanks! Michelle

Dress Shop-7 Pro and MPD Pro Stand Alone

Posts: 208 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 10 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sorry if these have been asked before: I have been away for a long time...about DS-7..I own all the tools and MPD Standalone, what would be the advantage to upgrade and what would be the cost? Also, I have been trying to download Doll Shop without success. I had it before but my computer had to be wiped clean and I lost it...please advise. When I do try to download I get something saying I am downloading DS-4...is that Doll Shop or Dress Shop...just want to be sure. Thanks! Michelle

The list of what you get when you upgrade is described in the chart on this web page:

http://www.livingsoftnw.com/DS7/DS7Upgrade.htm

Select what you own for the left column and look at the list of features for that compared with the list of features for Dress Shop 7 Standard or Pro. Anything in the Dress Shop 7 list that is not in the Dress Shop 6 list is new. There are new necklines, sleeves, collars and closures.

Your price for the upgrade will also be shown there as well. In addition, you can still take advantage of the limited time discount for tool programs owned (Fit Tool, Princess Tool, Fashion Designer 1 and Fashion Designer 2). That discount will expire in a few weeks, so don't wait too long. ;-)

To download Dress Shop 7, you go to the Livingsoft web site downloads page and select Current Product - Dress Shop Family. There is also a list labeled "Archive: Products not currently being sold". Those downloads are for people that own the older products and need a fresh copy to put on a new computer, perhaps. Dress Shop 4 is in the "not being sold" list.

Dress Shop 7 is in the Current Products list.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post