Find
Notify
Tools

A GOLD MEMBER
 Login/Join

<Margaret C>
posted
Hi,
I am a gold member,when I got MPD.I have all DS6 PRO,I have all DS from the very first one put out.I did look at every thing and it looks quite good. So now can you tell me if my price would be $30? As I have told you all before I have very low vision,and use a white cane for the blind.Had 4 weeks of schooling to learn how to do things for myself. I am not going to give up on things I love to do.As many of the teachers at the school were blind.
So I ask for a little help.
Margaret in Montana

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am a gold member,when I got MPD.I have all DS6 PRO,I have all DS from the very first one put out.I did look at every thing and it looks quite good. So now can you tell me if my price would be $30? As I have told you all before I have very low vision,and use a white cane for the blind.Had 4 weeks of schooling to learn how to do things for myself. I am not going to give up on things I love to do.As many of the teachers at the school were blind.
So I ask for a little help.

Yes, Margaret, your price should be $30.

More detail for similar cases....

1. If you still own a Livingsoft lifetime membership (you did not exchange it for MPD products), then you will get DS7 for free as part of that membership. Your activation code is on the web site now and you can make DS6.19 into DS7 using the auto-activate feature in Dress Shop's help menu - On The Web - Get My Activation Codes.

2. If you exchanged your Livingsoft lifetime membership for MPD products, then Dress Shop 7 should cost $30. And, all of the necklines, closures, and collars included in DS7 will also be included in the MPD pattern catalog that comes with the next free MPD update.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post