Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Patterns
 Login/Join

posted
Hi there, I was wondering if there is anywhere on the website to find either photos or sketches of every pattern included in DS9 Pro and download them for reference??

Many thanks,
Dawn

Dawn

Posts: 14 | Registered: 28 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NO

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hi there, I was wondering if there is anywhere on the website to find either photos or sketches of every pattern included in DS9 Pro and download them for reference??

Sorry, but no. There is a list of every pattern included in Dress Shop 9 Pro and that list includes photos of some of them. That is here:

http://www.livingsoftnw.com/DS9/CorePatterns.htm

And, of course, you can download the program and look at every pattern using either a standard chart or even your own custom chart if you wish. Each of those includes an illustration showing showing what the pattern might look like. You just can't print them until you purchase something.

But, that's all we have. There may well be photos of most patterns in Dress Shop, but certainly they do not begin to include every possible combination of options. There are billions of those. There is a moderately old customer photo album here:

http://www.livingsoftnw.com/Photos.htm

It has not been updated in years. More recent photos are scattered about the web site on pages devoted to updates or collections.

There are currently over a thousand foundation patterns in Dress Shop and every one of those can be made into thousands of variations by selecting different fabrics, necklines, sleeves, lengths, and fit options. So, there will not ever be a complete photographic representation of everything included in this product. Sorry....

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your response, I was just hoping.

Dawn

Posts: 14 | Registered: 28 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post