Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    one-seam shorts hemline glitch
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

one-seam shorts hemline glitch
 Login/Join

posted
The one-seam shorts (stretch?) in the new release makes a disconnected hemline with my measurements. The hem is about 1 1/2" longer in the front than the back, and the two pieces of the hemline don't meet. Other folks with a tilted waist might check these to see what happens. Yes, I rebooted.

It doesn't do it with my DGD's measurements.

Kathy Warner
the works, so far, on an unfamiliar new laptop

Posts: 81 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am one of those with a significantly tilted waist. I don't see a problem with the one seam shorts like you noticed on my chart. Actually, did this update revamp the entire one seam line? They all seem to be more appropriate for my tilted waist. They no longer seem to be straight across the top waistline. I will try them out and see if they are better for me, now.

Posts: 67 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please send me a screencapture as i cant replicate this ( and yes I have a tilted waist).

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, the one-seam pants were re-done. They now draft to ftw straight. The result is that you may get a bend in the waist (if your waist is tilted).

I don't like the sharp bends I get, but as part of my pattern prep I smooth out the bends.

Posts: 190 | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post