New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wedding ensembles
 Login/Join

<Luz>
posted
Just posted pic's at the club site of mine and my sisters wedding ensembles if you want to have a look. The princess lines were very flattering and I was thrilled with the fit! Long distance sewing
is possible thanks to DS! Luz

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are beautiful...great job, Luz!!!

Dress Shop-7 Pro and MPD Pro Stand Alone

Posts: 208 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 10 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Luz

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. I loved the embroidery and you are so right your sister and you looked absolutely stunning.

Posts: 147 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Deena>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Luz:
Just posted pic's at the club site of mine and my sisters wedding ensembles if you want to have a look. The princess lines were very flattering and I was thrilled with the fit! Long distance sewing
is possible thanks to DS! Luz

Please remind me how to get to the club. I know I joined, but haven't been there for a long time.
-------Deena, in Houston

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
direct link
http://www.quiltropolis.cc/cgi-bin/members/clubs.cgi?

or quiltropolis>clubs>sewing>Dresshop

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I can never get into this site. I am registered but when I click on log-in, all I get is a blank screen. Any hints? TIA
Linda in VA

quote:
Originally posted by Kaaren Hoback:
direct link

Posts: 86 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the link in my favorites. When I log in I also get a blank screen, but then go to favorites and click the link again. Then I'm at the club and logged in.

Sheila

quote:
Originally posted by Linda in VA:
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I can never get into this site. I am registered but when I click on log-in, all I get is a blank screen. Any hints? TIA
Linda in VA

quote:
direct link

Posts: 3 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Linda, whats the full name you log in under Ill see what I can check for you.( you can send to me privatly if you wish..)

if you can log in and, and go to Club for Dress Shop Owners are using IE you should be able to get to the image gallery with no problem.

IT May be that your browser settings and security are so high it wont allow you to view photos, or your firewall is blocking the site.

You might wish to reduce ths etting on IE, Tools, advanced security

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I applied for membership and it says it's still waiting for approval, my user name is stitcherdmcg.

Darlene

Posts: 10 | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Linda

Did you get the blank screen before or after you logged/signed in? If after just click on your browser's back arrow and then click on ds users class group on the right hand side then click on photo gallery. That happens to me too but just do the above to get where I want to be.

Posts: 147 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Kaaren. My user name is lindava. Full name is Linda Wangerin. I can log in and get to the page where the pictures and forum are listed. I am allowed to access the forum but whenever I click on the pictures, it says access is restricted only to members (or something like that). I tried it with my security totally disabled and the same thing happens. Any thoughts?

quote:
Hi Linda, whats the full name you log in under Ill see what I can check for you.( you can send to me privatly if you wish..)

if you can log in and, and go to Club for Dress Shop Owners are using IE you should be able to get to the image gallery with no problem.

IT May be that your browser settings and security are so high it wont allow you to view photos, or your firewall is blocking the site.

You might wish to reduce ths etting on IE, Tools, advanced security

Kaaren

Posts: 86 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI Linda, I get this as well if I try and log on from the club page.

If I go to the home page and log on from there it all wroks.

Teresa

Posts: 56 | Location: Greece | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Linda, I looked carefully and you are not on the member list. You may have obtained a password but the membership application never got to me to approve.

So go back, log in, on the elft hand side find the "apply for membership" button- click there
in comments put your email addy.

Ill "approve" it the minute I see it.

Im on line quite a bit so it should be same day.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com