Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Topic Area  Hop To Forums  Sewing Related Things    Where are we buying fabric???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where are we buying fabric???
 Login/Join

posted
Okay, Walmart is getting rid of their fabric departments. This is interesting, because there was SUCH an outcry that my local Walmart now tells us they are not, but everytime I go in there, there is less and less and the quality is horrible...they are getting rid of it, just slowly, hoping nobody will notice.

Now Hancocks! Good grief. Their prices are sky high, you have to wait in line 15 minutes to pay...how can they be going bankrupt? And those two stores are pretty much it for my area. I guess it will be online shopping for me.

How about everyone else...how will you handle no fabric stores? Just curious ....

Dress Shop-7 Pro and MPD Pro Stand Alone

Posts: 208 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 10 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I beleive Timmel fabrics, are what some users get on line.Plus Joannes.I am fortunate! that I have 3 fabric stores only a 15min drive for me. Smiler

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post