Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Hat Shop  Hop To Forums  Hat Shop Topics    Polar fleece hats for gifts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Polar fleece hats for gifts
 Login/Join

posted
Yesterday and today I churned out eight of the fleece hats for my kids & grands (except the ones in Hawaii!). What a neat way to use up small pieces. DD reports that DGD wore the "trial" version all day at Montessori; I literally cobbled together four pieces for the top and another three pieces for the band. We're stuffing the hats in around the traditional containers of homemade cookies we send to those far away.

Marj in Southeastern PA
DS Pro everything
MPD Pro current

Posts: 220 | Location: zipcode: 19087 | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Llantrisant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marj in Southeastern PA:
Yesterday and today I churned out eight of the fleece hats for my kids & grands (except the ones in Hawaii!). What a neat way to use up small pieces. DD reports that DGD wore the "trial" version all day at Montessori; I literally cobbled together four pieces for the top and another three pieces for the band. We're stuffing the hats in around the traditional containers of homemade cookies we send to those far away.
Marj what a nice idea to gift give,I did make the hat/neck warmer, and it turned out very nice and warm.I shall make more in the coming months for gifts also.

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post