Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Hat Shop  Hop To Forums  Hat Shop Topics    Assymetry purse
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Assymetry purse
 Login/Join

Picture of Llantrisant
posted
I just posted a purse i finished recently, on the picture board club.Look under my name then scroll down&click on #2 at the bottom.Machine has been smoking hot lately.GGG

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice LL! You aren't kidding about the smoking hot machine. You really put the rest of us to shame. Where do you find the time? I'm thinking you could make these and sell them as designer bags.

Rena Evans

Posts: 75 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Llantrisant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rena R Evans:
Very nice LL! You aren't kidding about the smoking hot machine. You really put the rest of us to shame. Where do you find the time? I'm thinking you could make these and sell them as designer bags.

Rena Evans
Thank you Rena,winter permits me the time, as also being a senior. Smiler

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post