Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Hat Shop  Hop To Forums  Hat Shop Topics    Hat Shop Working?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hat Shop Working?
 Login/Join

posted
Hi,

Does anyone have hat shop working with Vista? If so, what is the secret to making it print?

Thanks, Sandi

DressShop Pro 7.02a, MPD Pro 3 Version 3.01, Unlimited Womens Collection, Complete Pants Designer, Fashion Designer I & II, Fit Tool, Princess Designer, Ultimate Pants, Essential Lingerie, Ultimate Outerwear, Spring and Summer Collection 2005, Sew Quick Summer Casuals, Hat Shop, Home Dec, EPSON Workforce 1100 wide bed printer, Windows Vista and Windows 7

Posts: 58 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Llantrisant
posted Hide Post
Sandi,I have vista and downloaded hat shop recently,I was having problems with it printing ages ago, so i gave up.However my trial for this was just a fluke really & here's what i did.#1 uninstall sun java from control panel.
#2 go to the website and download Hat shop save to your desktop.along with the java Vm just scroll down after downloading hat shop,its near the end of the page.
#4 step I installed hat shop then installed java vm.#5 rebooted my computer opened up hat shop went to settings,checked they were ok in there,test printed in full scale.Viola all good!HTH Smiler
By the way i do use centermeters in mine,but i did leave it set at inches in hat shop.

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Freda,

Just a quick note to let you know I still do not have Hat Shop working. I have been extremely b usy but I am going to continue working on it as time permits.

Thanks for your input.

Sandi

DressShop Pro 7.02a, MPD Pro 3 Version 3.01, Unlimited Womens Collection, Complete Pants Designer, Fashion Designer I & II, Fit Tool, Princess Designer, Ultimate Pants, Essential Lingerie, Ultimate Outerwear, Spring and Summer Collection 2005, Sew Quick Summer Casuals, Hat Shop, Home Dec, EPSON Workforce 1100 wide bed printer, Windows Vista and Windows 7

Posts: 58 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Llantrisant
posted Hide Post
I think there may have been a bad download in the first place,things do happen to us when we least expect it.
I hope you have luck soon in getting hat shop to work,don't forget to download the latest update version too.SmilerGood luck in your effort.

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post