Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

<Ali>
posted
Hi, I'm new and looking for past messages to read and learn from. I'm a bit lost so if someone can help me find them, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks,
Ali

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ali:
Hi, I'm new and looking for past messages to read and learn from. I'm a bit lost so if someone can help me find them, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks,
Ali

Hi Ali,
To search in the archive of messages, use the 'Find' tab at the top of any message thread. We just recently upgraded to this new Forum and we were not able to bring our previous archives with us. We are quickly building a new one here. If you don't find what you are looking for, ask and your answer will add to our growing collection Smiler

Greg Hightower

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Ali>
posted
That explains why I couldn't find anything. Smiler

Is there an address or way that I can get into the old archives, just to read them, or is that board no longer functioning?

Thanks so much for your reply!

Ali

posted Hide Post
You can join the previous list (DSDiscussion) and read the archives at
http://lyris.livingsoft.com/scripts/lyris.pl?enter=dressshopdiscussion

The previous list is also still functioning. It is an email list whereas on this board messages can be received by email but replies must be posted on line.

Tessa
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DS Deluxe
v6.13 on desktop
v6.09 on laptop

Posts: 141 | Location: Edmonton, Canada | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Ali>
posted
Thanks, so much, Tessa!

Hugs,
Ali