Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Doll Shop  Hop To Forums  Doll Shop Topics    new not sure which doll to choose
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

new not sure which doll to choose
 Login/Join

posted
Being new to the group and doll shop I need to know which doll I should choose to get measurements that will fit a standard 16" or
18" baby doll, the bitty baby, and the cabbage patch doll. Or do I need to get these dolls and measure them all.
My main purpose for buying the program is I make doll clothes for a local charity that takes in collections and cleans up the dolls and then we give them out at christmas with blankets and extra outfits. However I usually don't know what I'm making clothes for because if I wait till we get the dolls I could end up like a couple of years ago where I made 48 outfits in less than a month (with help) Any HELP will be greatly appreciated.
TIA
Julie

Posts: 1 | Registered: 16 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yikes, the doll measurements in the program are all for girl shapes or fashion dolls. I did measurements for Bitty Baby I could send you if you want to send me your email address.

Kathy Warner (kbwarner2@comcast.net)

Posts: 81 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post